WHAT WE DO
Combining the Science of Engineering Design to the Art of Illumination.
- We understand the science of lighting, rather than just layouts and designs. We have the ability to communicate these concepts in terms anyone can understand.
- We use interactive and customized teaching methods for our classes to ensure everyone leaves with deeper knowledge.
- We are able to solve needs, meet requirements and avoid potential problems because of our experience working with many different agencies, contractors, manufacturers, and software companies.
- We have the ability to think in 3-Dimensions and construct lighting designs based on simple input photographs such as bridges or facades, which many people are unable to do.
- Our biggest focus is on making sure our customers’ needs and desires are met by developing a relationship based on honesty, transparency and open communication.
- EXPERTS IN SCIENCE OF LIGHTING
- 3D LIGHTING DESIGNS FROM ONLY IMAGES
- 15+ YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION
- PROBLEM SOLVING
OUR FOUNDERS BIO
I have been in the lighting industry for over 22 years. In that time I have held positions in design, product management, customer service, and design engineering. I have been employed by manufacturers, lighting software companies, and lighting agencies. With my diverse experience in all of these areas, I feel I bring a unique perspective to the lighting industry. Utilizing all of these experiences together allows me to bring a complete lighting design, fixture design, or training class from many perspectives in order to reach a common goal. I have been noted as an expert in lighting, lighting design, product development, teaching, AGI32, and photometry.
Graduating in 1997 from the University of Colorado Boulder I studied under David DiLaura, who has been recognized as one of the most influential people in the lighting industry.
We commit to providing you the best customer service by listening to your unique needs. We love to help educate our customers and regularly communicate with them so they understand what we are doing. We will use your ideas and combine it with our industry expertise to create a high quality, finished product that meets your unique needs.